The Round House - A Cozy Mountain Cottage
A private retreat in a wooded setting
- Located 4.4 Miles from Historic Hendersonville
- Convenient to shopping, sightseeing and gourmet dining.
- Convenient for hiking trips or picnics at
National Parks and waterfalls
- Close to golf courses
- House has a tranquill hillside location overlooking
- 8-3/4 acres of woods and streams
- Sleeps 6 (8 if pull-out sofa is used)
- Multi-sided Cottage w/ stone fireplace & wraparound deck
- Upper Level 2 bedrooms, 1 bath (with shower)
- Lower Level den/bedroom combination (800 sq ft per level)
- Laundry Room and half bath
- Washer and Dryer
- Cable Televisions (2) – VCR, DVD
- Air Conditioned
- Wireless Internet
- Microwave Oven
- Gas Barbeque
The grounds consist of 8 ¾ acres of forested
property with 2 streams and, a field with
flowers and blueberry bush.
A bridge & paved driveway lead to the house.